Sunday, December 8, 2013

FANGIRLING & 1DDAY

So couple days ago, on 23rd of November was 1DDAY! I'm huge One Direction fan so I couldn't miss this event. There was a livestream, which lasted 7 and half an hour and in Poland it was from 8 p.m. till actually 4 a.m. I probably shouldn't say it, but i kind of slept like an hour of it. I was so tired! They gotta forgive me :)
I'm not a professional fangirl.


It's polish strong man Mariusz Pudzianowski! 




 We were so excited, when we saw it! They know where Poland is!







I become a directioner last year in November, when for the first time I heard Little Things and I just fell in love with this five cute boys. Now I've got one of my walls covered with posters of 1D. ( and Justin Bieber, Little Mix e.t.c.) Their first album is cool, but Take Me Home and Midnight Memories is just OMG! They're so amazing I can listening to them on repeat all the time. This boys from small towns in England and Ireland are the biggest boyband in the whole world and they deserve it!

A  bunch of youtubers are also huge fans of 1D boys!
Here's Tyler Oakley on 1DDAY


Zoella & Tanya watching 1DDAY




Also I really wanted to say that I'm so proud of Bethany Mota, because her clothing line is out today! I wrote to my aunt about it, because she's from US and there was like 4 a.m. so I think she should probably kill me hahaha.
I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog and I will see you very soon  ( at least I hope).

16 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS 

No comments:

Post a Comment