Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Youtubers = My Love

So bassically this whole blog thing happend, because I started watching Zoella and then i found out that she started by blogging. I thought that it would be a great opportunity for me to check if people will like me here.
I really wanted to show you guys my favourite youtubers and there are many of them.
So girls first :)
1. Zoella

zoella280390


2. Marzia aka CutiePieMarzia

CutiePieMarzia


3. Bethany

BethanyMota



And boys
4. Felix aka PewDiePie

PewDiePie


5. Jack & Finn aka JacksGap

JacksGap


6. Alfie aka PointlessBlog

PointlessBlog


7. Tyler Oakley

Tyler Oakley


8. Troye Sivan

Troye Sivan


9. Joe aka Thatcher Joe

ThatcherJoe


10. Caspar Lee aka dicasp

dicasp


And couple of my favourites gifs : 






I hope you'll enjoy watching them and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment